Ultimate Alien,Omniverse and other questions

Dwayne's friends answer your questions about Dwayne McDuffie, his legacy, and his work - and also your questions about comics, television, animation, Ben 10, and more.

Re: Ultimate Alien,4th Ben 10 series and other questions

Postby Eugene on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:35 am

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Does Ben have something against lightning aliens?

Because in the original series he only used Benvicktor once. In Alien Force and Ultimate Alien he doesn't use Brainstorm a lot. He's only used AmpFibian three times. ONe of which was forced due to circumstances. One of which was unconscious.

Is this a coincidence or does Ben just not like the power?

Coincidence. Interesting observation, though, but it's just coincidence.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:35 am

Benwolf wrote:Hello!
Eugene or Matt Wayne
Tell me please
Will there be a continuation or part 2 Ben 10 / Generator Rex: Heroes United

No plans have been announced, but anything's possible.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:37 am

narutoben10ua wrote:Dear Mr Eugene and Mr Matt Wayne,

1. Is the name of the Ben 10 4th series really called Ben 10 Omniverse since it is on wikipedia?

2. Is there such thing as a Supertrix because it was written on wikipedia?

Thanks. :D :)

I can't confirm or deny anything or else I'll get in trouble. Sorry.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:43 am

Gwendolyn10 wrote:Dear Mr Eugene and Mr Matt ,

1.Is the episode ''Couples Retreat'' real?

2.If it is a real episode,are Sunny,Elena,Julie and Darkstar going to be in it?That's what I read in this site http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2065108/ .

Thanks. :)

1. There's a good chance that an episode with that title will be coming up... and it's gonna be AWESOME.

2. The writer credit on that link is correct. The guest stars are mostly wrong. Can't tell you anymore without spoiling things.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:46 am

Sonic Poke wrote:Hi Matt and Eugene!!

I have some questions, one of you can answer?
Thankyou!

1 - Shocksquatch, Eon, Shellhead, Sandbox, Teopick, Atomix, Snakepit, Rocks, and finally, Squidstrictor. All of them are aliens who are not canons, only mentioned, of specials, or of appeared only in an Asian play, the question bothered many people :shock: , do not need to be specific, this would avoid the famous Rath gif's ;) , but is there any realistic chance to debut they?
2 - In the fourth series, will debut the 10 aliens like in the original series and Alien Force, all at once, or as in ultimate alien, gradually?

Thankyou again!

1. Sorry, but I can't talk about future aliens and what you may or may not see. If you had told me three years ago that there'd someday be an Ultimate Wildmutt, I would've laughed. So anything's possible.

2. Must... avoid... posting... Rath... gif...
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:47 am

Solo28 wrote:Hello, again Eugene and Matt! Just a couple more questions. (People keep asking my questions, dang it!)

1. I asked this before, but eh, here goes. On the Galactic Racing site, it claims that Ultimate Cannonbolt can fire his spikes as projectiles. Is this true?

2. Can Rex still access the Upgrade suit? (Doubt it, but...)

Thanks again.

1. I don't think we've seen it in the series, but yes, I believe it's true.

2. We haven't said.
Eugene

Postby Blaziken on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:09 am

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Sometimes their definition of "Confirmed" is sketchy, though. They were absolutely sure that Jury Rigg was going to be in Mother of All Vreedles and wouldn't hear anything otherwise.

One single piece of wrong information due to faulty assumptions and now the definition of "Confirmed" is sketchy. Hell, let's just say that the entire wiki is full of fan fiction while we're at it.
Bellicus: Motion to ignore him for a thousand years, after which point we set him on fire for a second thousand years.
Serena: Bellicus, vengeance is not our way.
Bellicus: Vengeance is absolutely my way!
Blaziken

Postby Sonic Poke on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:22 am

Eugene wrote:
Sonic Poke wrote:Hi Matt and Eugene!!

I have some questions, one of you can answer?
Thankyou!

1 - Shocksquatch, Eon, Shellhead, Sandbox, Teopick, Atomix, Snakepit, Rocks, and finally, Squidstrictor. All of them are aliens who are not canons, only mentioned, of specials, or of appeared only in an Asian play, the question bothered many people :shock: , do not need to be specific, this would avoid the famous Rath gif's ;) , but is there any realistic chance to debut they?
2 - In the fourth series, will debut the 10 aliens like in the original series and Alien Force, all at once, or as in ultimate alien, gradually?

Thankyou again!

1. Sorry, but I can't talk about future aliens and what you may or may not see. If you had told me three years ago that there'd someday be an Ultimate Wildmutt, I would've laughed. So anything's possible.

2. Must... avoid... posting... Rath... gif...

Well, it seems that questions of this type will be in mystery until the fourth series!!!!! And we expect these eleven episodes! :)

But anyway, thank you! :D
Sonic Poke

Postby Benvictor97 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:55 am

Eugene wrote:
Benvictor97 wrote:There should also be commas and periods in your post.

Easy there, Benvictor97. English isn't everyone's first language. Let's cut the new posters some slack...

Gah, sorry. I sort of forgot about our international users, I feel like a jerk now. Apologies to babarash.
"We broke our oath of service to the Plumbers, and helped our Mama commit genocide"

*Octagon Facepalms *

"...I swear 'Boid, your outtake leaves much to be desired..."
Benvictor97

Postby racer on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:15 am

Honestly, why do you guys ask questions that will not be answered? It ruins the surprise. :x :x :x :x :x :x
I'm hoping that someone would answer my questions and I hope that Eugene doesn't have to answer more questions that will give out spoilers.
racer

PreviousNext

Return to Dwayne's Friends