Ultimate Alien,Omniverse and other questions

Dwayne's friends answer your questions about Dwayne McDuffie, his legacy, and his work - and also your questions about comics, television, animation, Ben 10, and more.

Re: Ultimate Alien,4th Ben 10 series and other questions

Postby Eugene on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Sonic_Gamer wrote:This is for the both of you, if you had to pick a famous game show host to play a villain which one would it be?

A famous game show host?

Um, I was always partial to Richard Dawson - from Hogan's Heroes and The Running Man.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Sorry I don't have more time today. I'll try to get to more questions soon.
Eugene

Postby Benvictor97 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 pm

1. Um, I have a name here given to me, but I don't know if it's official. You probably have to wait for the Clockwork action figure packaging or one of the future Ben 10 books to get the official name.

Bandai has stopped including cards with the aliens' home-worlds and species in their toys, so we haven't gotten any information on many new aliens ever since. The Clockwork figure is already out and unfortunately doesn't have any information on him. Is it possible for you to share his possible species name and planet on the forum? I totally understand if you can't.
"We broke our oath of service to the Plumbers, and helped our Mama commit genocide"

*Octagon Facepalms *

"...I swear 'Boid, your outtake leaves much to be desired..."
Benvictor97

Postby ultimate kevin levin on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Leave it to good ole Dwayne to write an epic series finale that I hope to see soon

1. Would it cause a ripple in time if Ben used clockwork to go back in time and win fights he lost
2. was the Ben 10,000 that appeared in Ben 10,000 returns a alternate one
Number 3 u can skip or rath spoil
3. Why? just why! the Xlr8 hologram was there Why couldn't he of appeared :(
4. Once UA is done does that mean we ask questions that u'd usually say no spoilers
ultimate kevin levin

Postby ultraalien on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 pm

1. When Dwayne was still alive was he aware of Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United?
ultraalien

Postby omnitrixfan65 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 pm

1. Do you know when Generator Rex will be back in Cartoon Network America? Ninjago been replacing it for the last 3 weeks.
2. What's the size of a nanite? I assume it's the size of a red blood cell.
3. Where does Rex get the materials to build his machines? It can't all be from nanites from Rex's body. Unless there is no law of conservation of matter in Rex's universe.
omnitrixfan65

Postby Sonic_Gamer on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:03 am

Hey who would most likely to give Cooper the nickname "Coop Da Ville"?
Sonic_Gamer

Postby Last-Psykon on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:45 am

Just popped on my head... for Eugene...

1) If Ben got nanites when he went to Generator Rex's world, is there going to be an episode where that would present him a problem against a villain (new or old)?
Eugene wrote:
omnitrix 10,000 wrote:1. is Ben called Ben in all the alternate timelines?
2. who has written The Ultimate Enemy?
3. would Diagon still exist if Dwayne was still alive?

1. Sure, as far as we've seen.

2. Dwayne McDuffie.

2) How many more episode scripts has Dwayne Mcduffie made which are left (which could reach Omniverse!)?
3) Who planned the plot for Omniverse? Did Dwayne still manage to contribute to it?
4) Are #2 and #3 gonna have a "NO SPOILERS" or "BEN TENNYSON SAYS NO" pic? Please add "yes" or "no".
5) Is Ben 10,000 from Ben 10,000 Returns the REAL Ben 10,000 as he says, or just another guy from another timeline proclaiming HE's his real future?
Last-Psykon

Postby Stranger on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:10 am

Can anyone answer these?
1.Are the aliens Rook, Graviton, Blox and Super (i think you mean ultimate) Four arms real? I dont want information i just want to know if they are something more than fan fiction.
2.Isn't Hugo supposed to be travelling with Paradox? How come we have never seen him since the episode paradox?
3.Was Heroes United canon, and if yes has Ben told his friends about what happened?
4.Do Merlinisapiens use magic? If not, why the name?
5.Is Inspector #13 some kind of a cyborg?
6.In "A Knight To Remember" It was said that Sir George's life is bound to Ascalon. If that is accurate, how is it possible that he had lived 900 years before acquiring it?
Stranger

Postby OprahWinfrey62 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:35 am

Stranger wrote:Can anyone answer these?
1.Are the aliens Rook, Graviton, Blox and Super (i think you mean ultimate) Four arms real? I dont want information i just want to know if they are something more than fan fiction.

This has all been seen in Toy Fair. Rook and Blox are real, although Rook is Ben's partner, not an alien. Graviton is real, too, but his name is actually Gravattck. Nothing has been said so far about Super Four Arms.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5NLBPm_bMA&feature=player_embedded
Don't feed the trolls, they bite
OprahWinfrey62

PreviousNext

Return to Dwayne's Friends