Dwayne's friends answer your questions about Dwayne McDuffie, his legacy, and his work - and also your questions about comics, television, animation, Ben 10, and more.
1) Since the Ultimatrix is like the Omnitrix where Ben can only transform with the help of the Codon Stream in Primus, how come he could still transform in Rex's world? Is the Ultimatrix still able to access from a parallel world? Or does the Codon Stream exist in Rex's world?
2) Aren't you planning to make your last posts in the final days of the forum?
3) Will the questions that have appeared which are unanswered and are within the few final days of this forum be unanswered (for now)?
No idea. Model sheets aren't usually released in this form unless someone at the Network approves it. In this case, it was shown off at Comic Con last year.
1. We didn't say. If it becomes important to a story in the future, maybe we'll explain it. Otherwise, your theories are as valid as any.
2. Sure, why not.
3. They'll be unanswered. Most of the ones I didn't answer are ones I don't have answers for. Whenever the new forum happens, I'm sure everyone will have new questions to ask.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Unless otherwise noted, all contents on this site are TM and Copyright © 2011 by Dwayne McDuffie. All Rights Reserved.|
"Milestone" and Milestone "M" logo are ® Registered Trademarks of Milestone Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "The Road To Hell" is TM and Copyright © Dwayne McDuffie and Matt S. Wayne. All Rights Reserved. DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Acclaim Comics, Harvey Comics and other companies' logos and characters are Trademarks of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.