Dwayne's friends answer your questions about Dwayne McDuffie, his legacy, and his work - and also your questions about comics, television, animation, Ben 10, and more.
I copied and paste these questions here hoping to get an answer from Geoffery. He was treated very rudely ans disrespectfully by a poster.
I seriously would like an answer to these. If you could help out I'd appreciate it.
Geoff Thorne wrote:
let's try this again.
Hope is not good.
Hope is not evil.
She is trying to figure out which she is.
She is trying to figure out who she now that her reason for being is over.
She is in-between, for now.
We don't know how she rules Ledgerdomain because we haven't seen her ruling. She did behave badly with Michael but it was not in the sense of being evil but of being infatuated with a person who made her feel good which she doesn't feel very often. You have to think of her not as a queen but as a god. She doesn't just rule the magic realm, she has absolute control over it and everything in it. What does that sound like to you? Gods do lots of things that can be good or evil, depending on where you're standing.
she is the loneliest person in the Ben 10 universe as far as I can tell.
not everything can be set down to good or evil. some things are more complex.
Some people just don't want to respect what your saying Geoff. I look at this as a fantasy TV show and get ripped for defending you position. What did Dwayne have to say about this at the time the scripts were being written?
Also my nephew asked me a valid question.
Did Charmcaster see her father get killed? Because even though he knew what she did was wrong, he understood that seeing something like that would mess anyone up!
Does Ledgerdomain do something to people? Darkstar never talked about concurring anything until he started getting hyped up on mana from the place. His rants reminded me of Anakin Skywalker. In fact that whole place reminds me of how the Force can affect a persons point of view.
Questions about Lucy Mann.
If Lucy Mann does return will Tara Strong reprise her role, and will Lucy become the dumb blonde (no offense) of the team?
Who says that the two are mutually exclusive?
Don't feed the trolls, they bite
Well to answer your question..(some will probably correct me)..Clockwork is a living time machine. I'm not really sure about the material his body is made off, but i say it's copper. I guess it's not durable. And since clockwork is an actual machine, Nemesis's glove laser shot him in the arm, and you can see that there were wires inside. So i guess durability is not his thing, but since he's a machine, breaking a small part could break the entire system, that's the logical explanation.
Kevin:He's wrecking the brakes! What kind of superpower is that?
Jury Rigg:An awesome kind.
Hello Mr. Wayne & Mr. Son, a few more questions.
1. Not an actual question, but if you see Stan Berkowitz, please let him know what a wonderful job he did on "The Eggman Cometh". Great episode!
2. I've been wondering, what is the thought process for the use of different Aliens on the show, such as Grey Matter, Stinkfly, Eye Guy, the Halloween trio, & Ditto, whom have not appeared since the OS, and then there's Humungousaur, Four Arms, Way Big, Big Chill, Jetray, Cannonbolt,etc, that have had much exposure. Are the writers told what aliens to use in certain episodes, or is it just kind of anything goes?
3. Are Jury Rigg's powers limited to what we saw today, or is it not figured out what else he can do yet?
4. (because i didnt consider the first an actual question) If a writer wants to introduce a new alien, can they? Or do all aliens need to be made by the design team?
If Rac Against Time is an alternate universe, then what happened between the original series and Alien Force that caused Grandpa Max to get a new Rustbucket?
Don't feed the trolls, they bite
Well everybody gets a new car eventually.
1. Sorry, but I don't do any painting or animating, so I don't know what software they use. I know that they use Wacom Cintiq displays as hardware, but I don't know enough about the software.
I had lunch with a director friend of mine. For software, they use Photoshop, Sketchup, and Toon Boom.
1. Watch the show and see.
2. Sure, when I'm allowed.
1. Because that's just the way the stories have gone.
2. I didn't write that episode. Beats me. We didn't see that.
3. It looks amazing - we're really excited.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Unless otherwise noted, all contents on this site are TM and Copyright © 2011 by Dwayne McDuffie. All Rights Reserved.|
"Milestone" and Milestone "M" logo are ® Registered Trademarks of Milestone Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "The Road To Hell" is TM and Copyright © Dwayne McDuffie and Matt S. Wayne. All Rights Reserved. DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Acclaim Comics, Harvey Comics and other companies' logos and characters are Trademarks of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.