Ultimate Alien,Omniverse and other questions

Dwayne's friends answer your questions about Dwayne McDuffie, his legacy, and his work - and also your questions about comics, television, animation, Ben 10, and more.

Re: Ultimate Alien,4th Ben 10 series and other questions

Postby Sunchet on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:20 am

nickyrigg wrote:
Sunchet wrote:Ok I just watched Catch A Falling Star and I got a very imprtant question: whats up with Clockwork. Was the idea that he was uncounscious because of the pain of blast, or that his species got some weird weakness that any major damage to their circuits is practicly much fatal? Or maybe he just passed out, but the idea was that Clockwork is more vulnerable, cause other would shrug it of?? I dont know but I never seen situantion where changig back was hard like this so I think its something about species.

Well to answer your question..(some will probably correct me)..Clockwork is a living time machine. I'm not really sure about the material his body is made off, but i say it's copper. I guess it's not durable. And since clockwork is an actual machine, Nemesis's glove laser shot him in the arm, and you can see that there were wires inside. So i guess durability is not his thing, but since he's a machine, breaking a small part could break the entire system, that's the logical explanation.

Thanks but I would prefer anwser from Eugene to be sure.
Sunchet

Postby username on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:31 am

omnitrixfan65 wrote:1. Do you know when Generator Rex will be back in Cartoon Network America? Ninjago been replacing it for the last 3 weeks.
2. What's the size of a nanite? I assume it's the size of a red blood cell.
3. Where does Rex get the materials to build his machines? It can't all be from nanites from Rex's body. Unless there is no law of conservation of matter in Rex's universe.

1. I know, I want it back! Anyway, go to Master toons... the website is slow and it has a lot of ads, but it still has the entire series, including the past 3 episodes, and in good quality, too (thanks, PeruAlonso, for telling me about it! :D )
I've survived Y2K, the Twilight Saga, and Justin Bieber. 2012, bring it on!
username

Location: Inside the Omnitrix- Scroll around long enough and you'll find me! :)

Postby mr.r on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:08 pm

1. Will we know how Sir George was immortal for 900 years?

2. Is Ben going to use Ampfibian again

3. Are we going to see the aliens from the original series appear in the upcoming episodes?
mr.r

Postby KuroTamashi on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Hello Eugene!

This isn't really a question about the series, and you are probably way too busy to do this, but I thought I would ask anyways on the slightest chance it is possible.

You see, me and my friend, Khoa Nguyen, have been HUGE fans of Ben 10 ever since it came out. We literally know everything there is to know about it (every alien species, all the episodes, character bios, can name every single alien in order of first apperence -including the new ones-, ect.), except for what hasn't happened yet. We both draw excessively, but have recently came into a debate of who is the better artist.

So, by taking our favorite show ever, we have decided to have a contest. We are going to redesign five aliens (We ended up choosing Four Arms, Fasttrack, Big Chill, Ultimate Cannonbolt, and Heatblast) and make them in our own design, then have a few judges decide who is the winner.

We were kind of hoping you can partake as a judge? There is a deadline of when we have to be done, but not a deadline of when the judges can give us an answer, so you can take as long as you want. I know there are very strict limits on what you can actually take a look at, but I don't think that applies to fan art (many people involved in shows look at fan art all the time, but everyone has their own rules).

Say no if you want to, but I think it would be really cool if you did. Thank you for your time reading this!
Ben that's overkill
No It's Swampfire, I don't have an alien named Overkill. Cause if I did I'd you know, shout "Overkill!"
What's with the shouting names thing anyway?
It strikes fear into my enemies
You go right on believing that bud
KuroTamashi

Postby Sonic_Gamer on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 pm

KuroTamashi wrote:Hello Eugene!

This isn't really a question about the series, and you are probably way too busy to do this, but I thought I would ask anyways on the slightest chance it is possible.

You see, me and my friend, Khoa Nguyen, have been HUGE fans of Ben 10 ever since it came out. We literally know everything there is to know about it (every alien species, all the episodes, character bios, can name every single alien in order of first apperence -including the new ones-, ect.), except for what hasn't happened yet. We both draw excessively, but have recently came into a debate of who is the better artist.

So, by taking our favorite show ever, we have decided to have a contest. We are going to redesign five aliens (We ended up choosing Four Arms, Fasttrack, Big Chill, Ultimate Cannonbolt, and Heatblast) and make them in our own design, then have a few judges decide who is the winner.

We were kind of hoping you can partake as a judge? There is a deadline of when we have to be done, but not a deadline of when the judges can give us an answer, so you can take as long as you want. I know there are very strict limits on what you can actually take a look at, but I don't think that applies to fan art (many people involved in shows look at fan art all the time, but everyone has their own rules).

Say no if you want to, but I think it would be really cool if you did. Thank you for your time reading this!

Do you want to be banned again?
Sonic_Gamer

Postby KuroTamashi on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 am

I've never been banned before, though?
Ben that's overkill
No It's Swampfire, I don't have an alien named Overkill. Cause if I did I'd you know, shout "Overkill!"
What's with the shouting names thing anyway?
It strikes fear into my enemies
You go right on believing that bud
KuroTamashi

Postby kyekincaid1996 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Hey, Matt, in the end, Vilgax said something unknown, and Ben had the new Omnitrix, so, do you think there might be a video game called, "Ben 10: Omniverse: Vilgax Returns", because if it is, i'm stoked that Vilgax might revive his empire, Vilgaxia, if not then Vilgax might've said he's reformed
kyekincaid1996

Postby Sonic_Gamer on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:53 am

kyekincaid1996 wrote:Hey, Matt, in the end, Vilgax said something unknown, and Ben had the new Omnitrix, so, do you think there might be a video game called, "Ben 10: Omniverse: Vilgax Returns", because if it is, i'm stoked that Vilgax might revive his empire, Vilgaxia, if not then Vilgax might've said he's reformed

Please don't give out spoilers for the end.
Sonic_Gamer

Postby Silver Lady on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:38 am

Hi,

1. Will the arcs unfinished in Ben 10 UA going to be finished in Omniverse? Like, what happened to Aggregor, why Eunice is dangerous (according to Azmuth), Elena´s return, etc?

2. Why is Rook going to replace Gwen and Kevin?
Silver Lady

Postby omnitrix 10,000 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:59 pm

1. Is the omnitrix in Ben 10 omniverse just a prototype?
2. have dwayne written some episodes of omniverse?
3. what series did you like best alien force or ultimate alien?
omnitrix 10,000

PreviousNext

Return to Dwayne's Friends